Helping students to get accepted into prestigious UK universities is what we do best!
We help to take the stress out of your application by guiding you every step of the way.
Thanks to our years of experience, we can help you to:
- choose the courses and universities that suit you best
- strengthen your application by suggesting extra-curriculars
- write a great Personal Statement
- submit a competitive application
- settle into new university life
“Expat Student helped us build a tailor-made application for our son, making the most of his potential. Many thanks for this quality support and expertise at every stage of the UCAS application process.
Alix G – Parent
Offers from King’s, Bristol, Exeter for Politics and International Relations
What you should know before you start:
Follow the 5 Steps of Your
Pathway to Success
1. The first appointment is 'no obligation'
At this meeting we will discuss the student’s goals and explain the UK university system and application process.Step #1
2. Selection of universities and courses
We help you to target the best universities and courses based on your goals, your abilities and school results.
Together, we will consider a number of criteria, in particular:
- The universities’ overall ranking and their reputation in your chosen subject
- The entry requirements of the courses compared to the student’s grades
- We also take into consideration the length of the course , its particularities (year abroad, work experience year, etc)
- Your own preferences concerning the university environment (city centre campus), international access, housing and the cost of living.
3. Assistance with writing your Personal Statement
The personal statement is a crucial element of your application. It allows you to express your personality and strengths, and, most importantly, shows your commitment to your chosen course. We work with you to submit a truthful, persuasive statement in perfect English.Step #3
4. Application through the UCAS system
We offer all the necessary support, from opening the application to its submission:
- Help in selecting the five universities that the student will apply to
- We will conduct all necessary contact with the universities
- Advice on preparation for interviews, if required
- Advice on the choice of teacher to supply the teacher’s reference letter. We can contact the teacher to help them write a positive and subject-adapted letter in English if necessary
4. The right offer for you
When the university offers come in, we provide the support necessary to help the student pick their first choice and insurance choice.Step #5
5. We continue to provide help and support up to Results Day
- When the student receives their exam results, we help supply the results to the university to secure their place there.
- In the unfortunate case that the students exam results are disappointing, we immediately contact the university (and other universities if necessary) to try and secure the student’s place nonetheless.
- We also give advice to help the student settle in to their new place of study.
What is the cost of our all-inclusive formula?
For most subjects, the cost of our all-inclusive UCAS application package is € 2,500.
The cost for applications including Oxford or Cambridge and for medicine, veterinary medicine and dentistry is €3,000. These applications require extra preparation and interview coaching.
If you choose, in addition to your UCAS application, to also apply to universities in other countries, we will supply a personalised quote for our assistance with this.
Start of registration on UCAS
Deadline for applications to the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, and for medical, dental and veterinary courses at all other universities
Closing date for applications to all other courses and universities
When should you contact us?
The student should ideally contact us in French Première/ US grade 11/UK year 12.
In order to be considered by a prestigious university, a student needs not only to have good grades, but also to stand out from other candidates. By starting to prepare your application early, we can help you plan a summer internship, extra reading, or a summer school course to give your application a little something extra.
If you are already in your last year of school, don’t panic! It’s not too late if you are applying for courses with a January deadline. Please contact us as early as possible, but at the very latest in November, in order to prepare your application in time.